Timetable online Sessions:
1st Session: Monday 9 - 11:30 am
2nd Session: Tuesday 9 - 11:30 am
3rd Session: Wednesday 9 - 11:30 am
4th Session: Thursday 9 - 11: 30 am
So, you finally have a science degree- or will in the future. What to do with it? Are all doors open to you or is there still a lot of work to be done?
In this course you'll learn about:
- Yourself: Your interests, values and skills
- Career options: There are many more options than you think and you will be able to change between them
- Shall I do a postdoc or not?
- Skill development: Which (hidden) skills do you already have, which can you develop during your time in academia
- Skills match: What do employers want from you? How to sell yourself?