Events and Measures
The CRC/TRR 227 and the iRTG offer workshops and lectures about research integrity and good scientifc practice to TRR227 members. For individual advice and assistance the contact person for research integrity Britta Anstötz can be requested.
- Feb 10 - 11, 2020 iRTG Workshop "Good scientific practice" held by Helga Nolte
- May 18 - 19, 2020 iRTG online Workshop "Handling of research data/open access/Open science" carried out by the FU data management team
- Sep 14 - 16, 2020 iRTG online Workshop "Good scientific practice" held by Helga Nolte
- Nov 09, 2020 online Lecture from Ralph Ernstorfer "Data Handling" as part of TRR227 seminar series "Shaping Future Research 2020"
- Jun 08 - 11, 2021 iRTG online Workshop "Research Integrity" in cooperation with DRS, carried out by Bertram Welker, Dr. Ruth Hirschberg and Dr. Britta Anstötz